Computer Graphics course Project Assignment
- Group project assignment for Computer Graphics 2 course during period 2012-2013 by students:
- Josep Floriach
- Andreu González
- Roc Ramon
- Pau Rodríguez
- Jordi Sánchez
- Final Fantasy Tactics style, real-time strategy game where the player controls various characters that he uses need to fight the enemies encountered.
- Technical Details:
- Developed entirely in C++ with OpenGL.
- Skeletal animations at GPU level implemented from scratch.
- Particle system.
- Map editing tools.
- Window management and image loading with Qt.
- Model loading with Assimp library.
- Lua scripting.
- 3D models, textures, animations and GUI created by us.
- Project Report
- Code not publicly available